Dr Cohen Diet: Day 19

on Tuesday, February 24, 2009


I have just moved off my first plateau of the diet. I have lost another 1.1 kg (2.4 lbs) the last 2 days. My total weight lost since starting is 9.5 kg (21 lbs). Generally i feel quite well physically, although i have had a few dizzy spells here and there.

I have also noticed a lot more different diets on the market lately and it is quite interesting to see all the strange ones, ie. cookie diet, meat diet, red wine and chocolate diet, etc. It just doesn't seem natural to me these weird diets.

What puts me at ease with the 1st personal diet is the fact that it is all about food combinations and portion sizes. No pills or anything other than the food. After all, Dr Cohen says the food is the medicine for the weight loss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment