Week 3 Review

on Sunday, March 1, 2009

I have lost 11.1kg (24.5 lbs) in 3 weeks! I am nearing the halfway mark for the total weight that i need to lose on this diet, which is 25 kg (55.2 lbs).

It becomes increasingly difficult to remain focussed on only eating according to the eating plan as given by Dr Cohen. This is mainly due to the fact that i really am starting to miss certain food. The main thing that i miss at this stage is white bread. Fresh white bread with real butter and a decent cup of coffee.

I am still not taking the required amount of water on a daily basis and just hope it won't affect me negatively. I don't feel any pain or anything at this stage to give an indication that i need more water.

I also need to try and limit the amount of time i have to go to dinners and lunches with colleagues as that is very difficult watching them eat everything i like.

So far so good, i am happy with my progress up to now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment