Dr Cohen Diet: Day 12

on Monday, February 16, 2009

Dr Cohen Diet - 1st Personal DietThis past weekend was extremely difficult being on a diet. It started on Friday with an office lunch where everybody had some nice meals. From there on i stayed hungry straight through the weekend. I actually cheated on Saturday by giving myself a bigger portion on the meat than what was allowed. Then on Sunday i constantly had thoughts about maybe taking a different route on this diet by allowing myself to eat here and there.

In the end i did something great upfront. That was by telling a lot of people about my diet and what my goals were. Now i need to stick to it just for the reason that i created the expectation with a lot of other people. Today was much better, which was the case last week aswell seeing that i am busy whole day working.

I need to push through as it is only a short period of time on this diet and it is a lifetime's investment in my health.

0 comments:

Post a Comment