Dr Cohen Diet: Day 7

on Thursday, February 12, 2009

This is my day 7 on the 1st personal diet. Tomorrow morning i would be able to see what have i achieved in the first week of the diet. I must say it has been very easy up to now. Just this morning i told my wife that there is no need at this stage to prepare food specially just to make it interesting as i don't find it boring yet. Being the first time for me on any sort of diet, i can't believe the ease of it. I am sure it is all to do with the attitude anyone takes on a diet. I knew i had to do something for my own health and to be able to play more with my baby. Without the aches and pains ;) I am looking forward to tomorrow morning to see what my new weight is. I am convinced that anybody would be able to go on a diet as long as they really want to lose weight. Hold thumbs for tomorrow :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment