Week 2 Review

on Monday, February 23, 2009

Week 2 of the diet were quite a bit more difficult than the first week. It could well be also due to the fact that i had to go on a few lunches where i could only watch people eat. I actually did cheat a bit one day when i took about 70g more steak than what is allowed for me. Generally the weekends are tougher than the week. I am also quite surprised at the ease of managing my food throughout as i were concerned that i would find it difficult to always have the right food ready.

At this stage i generally have the same breakfast (yogurt) and lunch (cheese and tomato) and then have different dinners. I quite like the cheese and tomato at this stage although i am aware that i could grow tired of it.

I have started the plateau at the end of week 2 just after i suspected it could start it did start. It is important to still be focussed although i don't lose any weight during this period. It is just a stepping stone for the next bit of weight loss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment