Week 4 Review

on Saturday, March 7, 2009

Up to end of week 4 i have lost 13.5kg (30 lbs). I have gone over my halfway mark with 6 weeks left of my original time to lose this amount of weight. It started to become more of a way of life for me although i do feel at eating a bigger steak at times. And i have done so a few times.

This week i also got myself a new pair of pants. I used to wear a 46 (112cm) and now wear a 40 (102cm). I know i shouldn't buy new clothes halfway through the diet, but i am very uncomfortable in the bigger size pants.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of
ourselves to the task at hand. See the link below for more info.

#lose
www.mocsbar.com

Post a Comment