What happens long after stopping with the First Personal Diet?

on Thursday, May 31, 2012

Decided to post again on my weight journey.  One thing that is clear is that the diet really works.  The difficult part is afterwards to adjust to a lifestyle of good eating habits.

I would urge everyone to really think about it longer term than just losing the weight.  It is not something that stops once you have lost the weight.  You need to realise that for the rest of your life you will be thinking of how you eat.  As long as you made a mental commitment to your long-term health you will be ok.

Good luck all!!!!

3 comments:

Sheila J said...

Hello there, I am interested in trying this diet however when I was trying to look it up it seems that after the initial 12 weeks you have to sign up for the next 12 weeks to get the maximum results of the dietl.. Can you lose most of the weight during the initial 12 weeks. I don't want to keep paying $249 every 3 months to stick to this diet and the company having little moderation on what I need to eat. Please shed some light before I dive full force in. Thanks so much I appreciate it

MK said...

Hi Sheila,

For me it was a once-off payment at that time which included everything of the whole process which works out today in $ terms to $210. It is more difficult for woman to lose the weight, but in 12 weeks you should be able to lose quite a bit. Thereafter you just use your common sense with what you learned during the first 12 weeks to create a lifestyle approach

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I have been following your weight-loss journey. Would you please post photo's of how you look now after the diet. I saw the before photos and the middle photos but I am interested in seeing how you look now.

Regards,
Phumzile

Post a Comment